[English] What was the elecronic equipment of the president’s aircraft?
Klikaj przycisk +1, aby osoby z listy kontaktów widzieli Twoje rekomendacje w wyszukiwarce
Zobacz także:» "List z Polski" » [English] President Kaczynski’s last speech that was not delivered in Katyn » [English] Could anyone have survived the crash? Who was shooting and why? » [English] In the murder of Kaczynski’s handwriting is seen Putin » [English] Romanian Global News: Both Brothers Kaczyński Were to Die » [ENGLISH] Smolensk 2010 – PLANE CRASH RESUME » [English] The Satellite Navigation Systems Expert Eliminates Pilot Error » [English] Marek Strassenburg Kleciak – a specialist developing a system of three-dimensional navigation » L’aereo del president non é potuto andare a pezzi. » Ewidentne zacieranie śladów » emerytowany oficer CIA: TO NIE BYŁ WYPADEK
Polish version: Jakie było wyposażenie elektroniczne maszyny prezydenkiej ?
The following list is a partial specification of electronic equipment of the president’s aircraft:
Unlike serial aircrafts, our TupolevsTupolevs, during their life and subsequent servicing had been refitted with, first of all, modern avionics.
Thus, they became some of the most sophisticated Tu-154s used around the world.
The cockpit is a mosaic of old Soviet instruments with new ones of Western production. The communication devices are KF Mikron, UKF Orłan-85ST and R-855UM radio stations, satellite telephone (since 2008), SPU-7B internal communications, SGS-25 speaker system and
Mars BM crew voice recorder.
Safety of air operations is being provided by modern navigation equipment, which include:
- doubled FMS UNS-1D navigation system (made by Universal Avionics) with Navigation Computer Unit (NCU) and two FPCDU – Flat Panel Control Display Units accompanied by two complete twelve channel GPS receivers with CI 401 antennas;
- ARK-15M radio-compass,
- RW-5M radio altimeter,
- Kurs-MP-70 navigation and landing guidance system,
- additional GPS navigation receiver GPS Bendix/King KLN-89; previously Garmin 155XL had been used,
- the aircraft no. 101 was fitted with another GPS receiver, GPS-1000 with CI 401 type antenna,
- Radio Reference Sensor receiver with DME antenna,
- VOR signal splitter,
- ABSU-154-2 automatic flight control system,
- TKS-P2 track following system,
- WBE-SWS aerodynamic data system,
- TAWS – Terrain Awareness and Warning System,
- TCAS-II collision avoidance system (detecting up to 45 objects, imaging up to 30 of them),
- RDR-4B Weather Radar,
- MFD-640 multifunction display,
- DISS-013 Doppler velocity and drift meter.
[english version by: Lipecki]