Questions regarding Smolensk air crash
Klikaj przycisk +1, aby osoby z listy kontaktów widzieli Twoje rekomendacje w wyszukiwarce
Zobacz także:» "List z Polski" » [ENGLISH] Smolensk 2010 – PLANE CRASH RESUME » [French] Appel: nous faisons appel au milieu international pour la mise en place d’une enquête minutieuse qui permettrait d’éclaircir les circonstances du crash de Smolensk » [English] Could anyone have survived the crash? Who was shooting and why? » Without the black boxes we will not explain this crash. » Film dokumentalny o podobnej katastrofie: Flight UA-232 (Crash Landing at Sioux City) » Smoleńsk w cieniu skorumpowanego MAK » SMOLEŃSK 10.04.2010 – PAMIĘTAMY! » Smoleńsk. Przyczynek do tragedii. » GAZPROM – wybory – Smoleńsk » Smoleńsk nie miał danych o przylocie Tu-154? » SMOLEŃSK: NOWY ŚWIADEK, NOWE FAKTY » SMOLEŃSK 10/4/10 – PRÓBA PODSUMOWANIA NA DZIEŃ 26.06.2010 » An amateur video from Smoleńsk – an analysis and audio transcription » Smoleńsk – Antoni Macierewicz kontra Donald Tusk i Grzegorz Schetyna » SMOLEŃSK 10 kwietnia 2010 – podsumowanie na dzień 9.07.2010 » Smoleńsk w Kongresie USA » Generał KGB, BBN i Smoleńsk » Smoleńsk: Dziewiętnaście minut po 8.41 » Smoleńsk – nowe fakty » Smoleńsk w wersji niedociekliwej » Turowski – Jakimiszyn – Smoleńsk » Smoleńsk – zaniedbania i przyczyny » Co ma Smoleńsk do wyborów prezydenckich? » Smoleńsk. La teoria di un complotto » Hiszpania w nagrodę za Smoleńsk » Smoleńsk to morderstwo z premedytacją? » Smoleńsk – tło długofalowej strategii (1) » Smoleńsk: niewygodne fakty » Facebook vs. Smolensk-2010.pl » Smoleńsk: wawelska tablica gotowa » Smoleńsk. Historia amatorskiego wideo » “Smoleńsk fiction” polskich prokuratorów » Smoleńsk: ekspertyzy “obiektów biologicznych” » Smoleńsk: Pasażerowie Tu-154 powinni przeżyć » Smoleńsk, Krakowskie Przedmieście, Łódź » Sejm nie może nie pytać o Smoleńsk » SMOLEŃSK: ZNIKAJĄCE ZDJĘCIA SATELITARNE » Katastrofa. Smoleńsk. Teorie spiskowe, część II » Smoleńsk: Za pięć dwunasta – E. Klich ma pytania. » Tęsknimy! Ku pamięci Załogi TU-154 – Smolensk 10.04.2010 » Jest paragraf na “Smoleńsk. Zapis śmierci” » Smoleńsk: wersje alternatywne i teorie spiskowe » Smoleńsk – hipoteza zamachu – argumenty w pigułce V2 » Smoleńsk – to mógł być zamach – argumenty w pigułce » Amatorski film z miejsca katastrofy – Smoleńsk 10.04.2010. » Di nuovo le manipolazioni intorno alla catastrofe di Smoleńsk. » APEL ANDRZEJA MELAKA KATASTROFA SMOLEŃSK 2010 » Arabski: Atakują mnie za Smoleńsk, bo tylko ja żyję » Smoleńsk: Hipoteza nr 4. / Nigdy nie uwierzę, że to zrobili Rosjanie. » SMOLEŃSK: ROSJANIE NISZCZYLI ZAWARTOŚĆ APARATÓW OFIAR » Ewidentne zacieranie śladów » emerytowany oficer CIA: TO NIE BYŁ WYPADEK
Questions regarding Smolensk air crash
- TAWS system which was part of TU-154 equipment is practically faultless . No accident has been recordeed of aircraft having TAWS installed since 1990 . How was it functioning in that case ?
- TU-154 was equipped with radar height measuring device RW-5M , having accuracy of 0.8m .Was it functioning properly ?
- Who was replacing or installing light bulbs in Smolensk airfield landing system ?
Sergey Serebro from „Golos Vitebska” paper took photos of that
- Why Prime Minister’s Tusk office allocated only one plane to transport President , all chiefs of staff of Polish Army , heads of main state institutions including Polish National Bank Governer ,parliamentary leaders , National Security Office Head and Ombudsman ?
- First reports said that Russians did not carry out autopsy of corpses . Late on it was found out that autopsies were done , without families’ consent . Polish prosecutors were not present during those autopsies .Why ?
- Other sources specify that identifictions were done on photographs’ basis .How trustful is such identification ?
- Polish-Russina agreement of 7th July 1993 allows mutual investigation in case of such accidents .Why Tusk government did not want to use that opportunity and allowed Russian side to take total contol of investigation ?
- Why Tusk government refused to appoint international commission for investigation of Smolensk crash ? Smolensh crash was unprecedented in world’s history so , consequently , unprecedented measures should be applied , even if these measures were not specified expressis verbis in international agreements
- What exactly were Polish governments’ requests towards Russians just after 10/04 ?
Immediately after the crash Russian side seemed to be open for Polish proposals
- Why personal belongings ,laptops and mobile phones of Polish President and other Polish leaders were handed over by Russians after a whole week ? To copy mobile phones and laptops’ software couple of minutes is sufficient
- Informations kept on those phones and laptops were also NATO secrets . Why Tusk government did not ask NATO for help in that investigation ?
- What happened to encrypting devices which ,probably , were on board of the plane ?
- Is it true that 10/04 presidential flight had lower security status than flight with PM Tusk 3 days earlier ? Gen. Janicki , head of Polish Secret Service (BOR) said that he got to know who exactly is onboard the 10/04 plane only after the crash
- As the consequence , the Russians treated 10/04 flight as a private one , while the Polish as
the state flight . Who on the Polish side was responsible for notifying Russians ?
- In Smolensk there were no Polish Military Police officers to take care of Polsich military heads . Why ?
- Why Russians needed 7 weeks to hand out transcripts of black boxes to Polish side ?
- Whe the original black boxes were not handed out to the Polish yet ?
- Polish black box , R-128 device ( much more sophisticated than Russina black boxes )which could not be read by Russians due to lack of software , was handed over to Russians by Polish government . Why ? Was it analyzed beforehand ?
- Amateur mobile phone movie , lasting 1.24min , made by Andrey Mendiy just after the crash showed unidentified people , Polish and Russian voices and gunshoot blasts . Was it analyzed ?
- Just after the crash Russians seized cameras and recorders of Polish journalists . Were these analyzed ? Were these returend to the owners later on ?
- Who was personally responsible in Smolensk airfield for air traffic control ?
Reports say that chief traffic contoller from Smolensk retired 3 days after the crash
- That plane , made in USSR , was serviced in Russia couple of months earlier . Is the full record of that overhaul avilable ? Was it checked by Polish security after that service ?
- There were no ambulances available on the airfield . Was that verified ?
- According to some testimonials , there were 2 other planes present in the vicinity of Smolensk around crash time : Belorussian and Russian one .Was it checked ?
- Jaroslaw Kaczynski , president’s brother , landed 10/04 , after the crash , in nearby Vitebsk one hour earlier that Mr Tusk , but arrived to Smolensk after Mr Tusk , whose convoy overtook Jaroslaw Kaczynski convoy on the road . Why ? People who were accompanying J. Kaczynski testified ,that in Belorussia convoy was speeding , but after it crossed Russian border it slowed down significantly and it took 2.5hrs to cover 60kms to Smolensk . Why ?
- The site was not properly secured by the Russians .
You can see from CNN report 11/04 that everybody could take any evidence from crash site http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByQnbPfifBk
For comparison , Lockerbie crash site was secured and searched by 1000 policemen for 5 months
- 3 weeks afer the crash Polish visiors still could find , unsecuered on crash site , personal belongings , passport , documents , clothes parts , aircraft parts etc. Local Russians offered them other evidences for cash
Tusk’s government health minister Ewa Kopacz , who was present at the site , said in Polish
Parliament later that „entire area was searched 1 meter deep „ . How trustful is such
- Meaconing ( taking over navigation signals and then re-sending them , modified ,on the same frequency ) hypotesy was exclueded at the very begfinning of investigation . Why ? Russians are well known specialists of electronic warfare since Soviet times .
- Smolensk airfield radioposts (MDB ) layout is nonstandard ( further post is 4kms away from tarmac ,instead or standard 6kms) . Have pilots know about it ?
- For more than a week the official crash time was stated as 08.56 AM (Polish time ) .Power line was cut at 08.39.54 , immediately before the crash . Why was this 16min. gap maintained as official crash time for so long ?
- There has to be the grup of Poles at the airport , waiting fo the plane ( security , diplomats , drivers ) . Why their reports were not published ?
- Polish Secret Service (BOR ) was responsible for security . Why there were only 3 BOR officers present at the Smolensk airfield , waiting for the plane ?
- Initial readings from black box say that pilots were sure that the plane was following proper landing path till almost the last moment . Only 16 sec before the crash they realized that something is wrong . Why ? What went wrong ? Pilots were experienced ones , certainly without suicidal incliniations , as some Russian papers suggest
- Shortly before the crash , Russian Il-76 was trying to land at the same airfield , but finally abandoned landing and went away . Polish side had no access to testimonials of Il-76 crew , its’ black boxes were not analyzed and erased. Why ?
- Polish government asked NATO only several days after the crash for assistance. Not only Polish , but NATO secrets were onboard . What satellite pictures from before , during and after the crash are available ?
- The initial reason why Polish president and PM were flying to Katyn on 2 separate planes in 3 days difference ( 07/04 and 10/04 ) was PM Putin’s invitation to PM Tusk in February for „mutual celabration” of Russian and Polish Pms . Tusk agreed , thus ruining so far Polish consensus of organizing unified , all-Polish Polish ceremony at Katyn . He preferred Mr Putin’s invitation over Polish interests